Protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to Medical Parkway Printing, our employees and our customers. To support this common goal, we will:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible.
- Use paper made from sustainable (managed) forests.
- Enlist the staff’s support in improving the company’s performance.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the local, state and federal environmental regulations that relate to the company.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Use inks which meet the current environmentally-friendly standard.
- Use eco-friendly platesetter chemicals.
- Offer a wide variety of quality recycled papers.
- Practice the philosophy of Reuse — Recycle — Repurpose.